Sunday, May 18, 2008

Truth and Exfoliation

So, I had the kind of day at work where I saw only men. Seeing how as I see 4-5 people a workday, that is something that rarely happens to me. Men, in huge massive general terms, tend to receive massage less than women do. There are many reasons for this and it is not at all the point of this post. The point is this; my friend asked me if I was more tired after working on men all day and to answer completely honestly I had to say, no, I was not. The upside to working on men is that you get to use my forearms all day, since they tend to have broader surfaces, and the high body hair to exposed skin ratio makes for the best darn natural exfoliation ever! My girlfriend probably has no idea that the soft arms she so adores comes, in part, from me rubbing hairy men on a regular basis. (.....until she reads this blog, that is.)