Friday, July 18, 2008

Timing

My absolute biggest annoyance is being late. I hate being late. I show up to movies 30 minutes early and sit through the horrible commercials. I am 20 minutes early to every doctors appointment. I am first person at the party.
One of the hardest things to get used to after becoming a massage therapist was the fact that most of the rest of the world is five minutes late. Always. Client simply are not on time and when your entire day is established around defined time blocks this can be a bit upsetting. For me. I am, however, learning to be more relaxed. (in part due to the internal clock of my girlfriend) After five years, I am okay with that. I don't even think of calling people until they are 15 (!gasp!) minutes late.
There is nothing worse than a stressed out massage therapist.

No comments: